6:30am-7:30am: greetings, good mornings and playtime
7:30am-11:30am: long walks and socialization through the neighborhood.
11:30am-12:00pm: more playtime
12:45pm-1:00pm: lunchtime and cookie-time
1:00pm-2:20pm: shorter walks and neighborhood socialization
2:30pm-6:30pm: playtime, social time and ‘see ya tomorrow’s’
please take your dog out to pee before entering our daycare, sometimes they cannot hold it when they are excited to see their friends!
- male dogs must be neutered by 6 months old
- female dogs must be spayed before first heat
- no aggressive dogs
- sick dogs are not permitted to come to daycare
- dogs with fleas, ticks, lice or any other bug cannot come to daycare
- we will accept traditional vaccines or titers
- puppies must have their second set of parvo/distemper vaccines or a titer
- we do not require Bordetella